- Heavy gauge steel cleat can be installed continuously on both sides.
- Spring action of the front cleat locks the coping in place without the use of any exposed fasteners.
- The coping is formed in 10 ft. sections and joined to allow for longitudinal expansion and contraction
- Individual coping sections are joined with 6 in. back-up plates
- Back-up plates can be factory pre-clinched for ease of installation and to avoid errors during mounting
- Wide variety of colors and material thicknesses is available with short lead times
- The coping of practically any width and height can be fabricated
- 27 Kynar 500 colors from Englert Color Chart are stocked in 0.032″, 0.040″, 0.050″ Aluminum, 22 & 24 GA Steel
- Mill finish products can be fabricated in various metal thicknesses
- Stainless Steel, Copper and Zink are available with short lead times
- BM Spring Loaded can also be fabricated from flat stock purchased off any available sheet metal manufacturer on the market (Drexel Metals, ATAS, PAC-CLAD, Firestone, etc.)
- 35 year color warranty when fabricated from Englert flat stock
- Lifetime Total System warranty is available on commercial projects
|Product Data.pdf||BM Spring Loaded Coping Data Sheet|
|Quote Request Form.pdf||BM Spring Loaded Coping Interactive Quote Request Form|